Last Updated: 11th June 2023
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
When you use our website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. This may include:
- Your name
- Email address
- Contact information
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the services offered on our website, responding to your inquiries, and improving our website's functionality.
2. Log Data
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our website that you visit
- Date and time of your visit
- Time spent on those pages and other statistics
This information is used for statistical analysis, website maintenance, and enhancing the user experience.
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve our website's functionality and user interface
- To analyze usage trends and conduct research
- To send you newsletters, updates, or promotional materials (if you have opted to receive them)
We will not share your personal information with any third parties unless we have obtained your consent or are required to do so by law.
We take data security seriously and implement appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services before providing any personal information.